Important information on IQOSTM and lil SOLID 2.0TM
PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. For smokers who would otherwise continue smoking, our goal is to offer smoke-free alternatives that have the potential to reduce the risk of developing smoking-related diseases as compared to continued smoking. We design these products to be appealing to current adult smokers so that they can fully switch.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form
Safety Warnings and Instructions
Tobacco and Nicotine
- Tobacco sticks used with IQOS and lil SOLID 2.0 contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- IQOS and lil SOLID 2.0 are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of nicotine-containing products reported experiencing abdominal pain, chest pain, choking sensation, cough, difficulty breathing, dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, gingivitis, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, palpitations, throat irritation, and vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to IQOS or lil SOLID 2.0 or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use IQOS and lil SOLID 2.0 given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of HEETS tobacco sticks [HeatSticks]
- Only purchase IQOS and HeatSticks from your local or online IQOS stores or other authorized retailers.
- Only use IQOS with HeatSticks. Never use IQOS with a cigarette or similar products that are not approved for usage with IQOS. Doing so may result in injury.
- Do not modify HeatSticks in any way or add any substance to HeatSticks. Doing so may result in injury.
Exclusive Use of Fiitz tobacco sticks
- Only purchase lil SOLID 2.0 and Fiitz sticks from your local or online IQOS stores or other authorized retailers.
- Only use lil SOLID 2.0 device with Fiitz tobacco sticks. Never use lil SOLID device with a cigarette or similar products that are not approved for usage with lil SOLID 2.0 device. Doing so may result in injury.
- Do not modify Fiitz tobacco sticks in any way or add any substance to Fiitz sticks. Doing so may result in injury.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 2.4+ Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 3 Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 3 MULTI Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 3 DUO Safety Warnings & Instructions for lil SOLID 2.0
Please read more on important information in FAQ here.
You will find consumer communication around the website that come from the following sources: