Troubleshooting your IQOS 3 DUO
Try our do-it-yourself tool, it will help you find a solution for device issues in a few easy steps
Is your IQOS charging too slowly?
1. Make sure you’re using the official IQOS cable and AC power adaptor, as charging IQOS from a computer USB port or using a third-party cable can be less effective.
2. If IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is already fully charged when you connect it to a power supply, the status light may flash. This is normal. If IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is completely out of battery, you might need to plug it in with the AC adaptor for up to 20 minutes before any status lights appear.
Are the status lights flashing?
1. Lights are blinking white twice: IQOS 3 DUO might have a temperature issue. You may need to let it cool down or warm up in your hands. If that’s not the case, try inserting IQOS 3 DUO Holder into your Pocket Charger for auto-cleaning.
2. Lights are flashing red: Try resetting your device. If the flashing lights don’t stop, then get in touch with us so we can help.
Resetting your IQOS
If IQOS 3 DUO is charged but not working, you might need to reset it. Press the charger button until the lights fade, then release the button. All status lights will turn off, flash twice, then slowly reappear, to tell you the reset was successful.
Is air not flowing through device as it should?
IQOS 3 DUO Holder might need a clean.
1. Wait for the device to cool down, before sliding the cap upwards to remove it.
2. Insert the IQOS cleaning tool and rotate gently. If you do this regularly, you’ll reduce any tobacco build-up.
3. As some parts of the device, including the heating chamber, can't be accessed with the cleaning tool, use your cleaning sticks instead. Use them gently to avoid breaking or damaging the blade.
A broken blade or other damage?
The blade can break if you use too much force when cleaning the holder, so make sure you clean with gentle fingers and when inserting a HEETS stick, avoid twisting it.
If the device is damaged, let us know. We will check if you are eligible for replacement and if you are. we will arrange it for you.
Get immediate support through Live chat. Available 24/7.Let's chat
Visit our support page and chat to an IQOS expert. Available 24/7.Go to Facebook page
Write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as possible.Email us
Your question might have already been asked before. Browse our FAQs to see if there’s an answer waiting for you.Look through our FAQ
Give us a call on 800 200 098. Available everyday from 9h-21h.Call us